Marketing Operations Manager/ Senior Manager
Superside is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our amazing remote-first company. As an integral member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our marketing and sales processes are efficient and effective.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, success in this role will be measured by your ability to effectively utilize our marketing technology stack and improve the operational efficiency of the team. You will have a keen eye for “the funnel”, love the technical parts of marketing, and have the ability to keep track of all the little details that make a campaign a success.
Marketing technology stack and Marketing Automation ownership:
- Evaluate, purchase and lead the implementation of new marketing technology that can enables Superside to grow its business faster and more efficiently
- Manage our entire MarTech stack as well as our main Marketing Automation system and its integration with Salesforce
- Serve as the primary marketing automation administrator; overseeing the development, implementation and the ongoing management of its processes
- Create documentation that guides the marketing team in their use of marketing software tools
- Train the marketing team on marketing software tools.
- Audit use of marketing software tools with an eye towards continually improving how they are configured.
- Manage our marketing automation tool and take ownership of email deliverability, management of segments and lists as well as our overall email communications strategy with all our customer and prospect constituents.
Data, reporting and analysis:
- Establish KPIs for all programs, develop forecasts, and track performance.
- Ensure we have processes in place that facilitate accurate data collection
- Use a combination of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel, Hot jar and Salesforce to own and track our marketing efforts across multiple products and channels
- Building and maintain our Marketing dashboard (in Salesforce, Redash or Google sheets) along with monthly forecast/pacing
- Own and support the team across all areas of marketing attribution throughout the full sales funnel
- Measure the ratio of customer acquisition cost to customer lifetime value, by marketing channel and/or offer
- Lead the creation and implementation of best practices for marketing database cleanliness
Lead management lifecycle:
- Work with Marketing and Sales to define and refine the lead management process: customer lifecycle stages, lead statuses, contact statuses, account and contact types.
- Work with Sales to set up the proper integrations between Hubspot, Salesloft and Salesforce
- Become the defacto ‘go to’ for our SDR team lead in order to help build and maintain rules of engagement, lead routing rules, various data workflows etc
- Run regular lead to call-booked analysis and help identify the gaps in the marketig and sales funnel
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE:
- 3+ years hands on experience in marketing campaigns and operations in a digital business, with significant experience in marketing automation and CRM
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Excellent understanding of data and the ability to analyze to drive actions, including experience with tracking and measurement tools like Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create process within a growing company
- You’re self-motivated and will constantly seek out ways to help the company our marketing efficiency.
- You’re a good communicator. You can explain your vision and share thoughtful feedback.
WHY JOIN US:
- We are a global company with 3000+ clients across the world
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Earn a competitive salary
- We value employee development; if you want to grow, we are the team for you
- We function in a trusting environment, while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
Superside is an always-on design company that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By combining design workflow technology with top design talent and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers including Cisco, Amazon, HP, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co., Santander and more.