Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Assists in developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; managing external events and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
The role will be passionate about technology marketing, working with our team to optimize marketing campaigns and grow the business. The role will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment and help build tools to improve marketing, sales, partners, and services in the priorities, plans and execution of integrated GTM (Go-To-Market) campaigns and optimized results, as measured by revenue, marketing campaign Return on Investment and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule and run status update meetings to review Marketing Calendar, Projects, and schedule and run Event Management Meetings with Stakeholders as required.
- Maintain weekly updates to internal communication vehicles (Trello, Marketing Budget, SharePoint, Confluence, Marketing Calendar, etc.).
- Coordinate webinars for customers and prospects including setup, promotion, tracking/reporting, hosting to broadcast, and handling follow up communications.
- Manage social media calendar. Coordinate social media content and images. Ensure metrics continue to improve on a monthly basis. Ensure that social media profiles’ company information and graphics are up to date.
- Proofreading of all marketing materials to double-check spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Coordinate advertising. Maintain advertising calendar and coordinate content and images according to deadlines. Track key metrics for monthly reporting. Manage lead lists including sorting/categorization and upload to HubSpot.
- Directory listing management. Manage all online listings of Seeq Corporation.
Trade Show Coordination and Logistics
- Research, coordinate and manage events including signage, A/V, collateral and giveaways based on Event Plan.
- Prepare and ship required event materials.
- Order booth services including lead retrieval app/device, electricity, carpet/padding, furnishings and other materials as needed.
- Manage, and coordinate with internal team, creation and changes/updates to the event pages in Confluence.
- Answer questions from stakeholders/teams about event logistics.
- Communicate with stakeholders on changes in event details (location, date, etc.)
- Ensure materials and logistics are ready and organized.
- Provide attendee/lead list review/categorization after event.
- Upload lists to HubSpot and provide confirmation via email to stakeholders.
- Conduct post-event debrief including event summary report.
- Track event costs.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Events Coordinator, or Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the marketing field.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Experience with trade show coordination and logistics required.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel (including basic formulas), Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint (SharePoint experience a plus).
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts a plus.
- Slack, Confluence, Trello, SurveyMonkey, and GoToWebinar experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and to exceed expectations.
- Takes direction, documents expectations & details, then executes with minimal direction.
- Flexible, self-driven and can-do problem solver.
- Experience in leading projects and managing events under time constraints.
- Experience working with virtual teams and/or management a plus.
- Have availability for some travel.
Location: US Locations Only