Associate Manager, Market Launch and Growth (Full Time)
Cozymeal is the #1 marketplace in the US & Canada to find culinary experiences with local professional chefs and food tour guides. Today, both consumers and companies use us on a regular basis to book everything from cooking classes to team building events. Our services are used for a variety of occasions from date nights to holiday celebrations to corporate team building. We are proud to have been featured and received praise in major publications, including Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Travel, The Washington Post and Thrillist.
We are looking for a rockstar Associate Manager, Market Launch and Growth to manage our continued expansion in our existing markets and into new markets. The individual will work closely with our growing team of Chef/Vendor Recruiters as well as individually contribute to the growth of our inventory of chefs, food tour operators, and more to join the rapidly growing Cozymeal community. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales and managing a team.
- Manage the full recruitment and on-boarding cycle of chefs, venues and food tour operators in assigned markets.
- Review all inbound applicants in a timely manner while actively performing outreach to uncover passive candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews with potential chef, venue and food tour partners.
- Deliver on all open positions in a timely manner.
- Monitor and analyze the progress of assigned territories and recommend improvements to continuously grow each market.
- Work directly with a growing team of Chef/Vendor Recruiters.
- Analyze team performance and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Evaluate market demands and assist in setting inventory goals.
- Assist in the launch and development of new markets and products.
- Meet and exceed quarterly individual and team goals.
- Recommend new systems and processes that improve overall team efficiency.
- BA/BA from a top university
- 1-2 years of experience in managing a team in a sales or recruiting environment
- Additional experiences in sales, business development, account management, and or recruiting
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding all set targets
- Strong interest in the culinary world
- Strong phone skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in Google suite and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt in a quickly expanding startup environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful share in the company (stock options)
- Full benefits
- Great work environment
Location: Remote position in the U.S, U.S based candidates only.